This section deals with the diagnosis of diseases of the nervous system
Headache, migraine, head and neck pain.
– Dizziness, imbalance, fainting and disturbances of consciousness.
Cases of multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, and involuntary movements.
Cerebral atrophy and cerebral and quadriplegic paralysis in children and adults.
– Muscle diseases, muscle atrophy and myasthenia gravis.
– Geriatric diseases, Alzheimer’s and memory disorders.
– Epilepsy and seizures of brain electrical disturbances and convulsions in children and adults.
– Paralysis of the cranial nerves, including the facial, third, fifth and sixth nerves.
Peripheral nerve infections associated with other diseases such as diabetes and herpes.
– Follow-up cases of brain clots, hemorrhage, paralysis and tumors of the nervous system.
Spinal diseases, herniated discs, lower back pain and sciatica.
Mood disorders, depression and mania.
Bedwetting and impulsive disorders.
Sessions of psychoanalysis and psychotherapy.
Anxiety, insomnia, obsessive thoughts and sleep disorders.
Schizophrenia, psychosis, hallucinations, delusions and dementia.
Cases of mental deficiency, mental retardation and insanity of all kinds.
Follow-up cases of addiction and misuse of substances and drugs.
Anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, and eating disorders.
Psychosomatic problems, Irritable Bowel Syndrome and sexual disorders.
Follow-up cases of academic delays and family problems such as separation anxiety problems.
Psychological disorders in children and adolescents, such as autism, hyperactivity, and lack of attention.
medical equipments :
The clinic is equipped with an EEG device.