In this section, the following cases are detected and followed up:
– Treatment of roughness of the knee.
– Treatment of tendinitis cases.
– Treatment of joint pain.
– Treatment of osteoporosis diseases.
Early detection of some types of tumors and directing them to the appropriate places.
– Treatment of diseases of the spine (slipped disc), cervical and lower back.
– Treatment of bone diseases resulting from a deficiency in some minerals and vitamins needed for the body.
– Treatment of some children’s diseases such as rickets and sciatic dislocation, with guidance to the competent places if necessary.
– Treating fractures resulting from injuries and accidents, with directing some cases to the competent places if necessary.
Medical interventions in the orthopedic department:
Minor surgical interventions.
* Injecting tendons around the shoulder joints.
* Injecting the tendons around the elbow joint.
* Injecting tendons in the heel joint.
* Injecting the tendons around the wrist joint.
* Injecting the tendons in the fingers of the hand.
* Injection in cases of knee roughness using oil needles, plasma.
Gypsum and splint interventions:
*below the elbow.
* above the elbow.
* Above the knee.
*below the knee.
* Gypsum lifting.