The medical staff in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology and Infertility Treatment consists of a number of consultants and specialists with long experience. The Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Al-Ahly Medical Center consists of a complex of clinics and several ultrasound units to be the third eye of the doctor. The doctors in the department also provide the following medical services:
Diagnosis and treatment of infertility cases:
– Stimulation of ovulation after ovulation activities.
Follow-up of ovulation by radiology and hormonal analysis.
– Conducting a dye scan of the fallopian tubes and uterus to detect any blockages in the channels or any congenital deformity in the uterus.
An ectopic pregnancy
Pregnant mother care programme
Periodic visits to the supervising doctor.
– Conducting microscopic analyzes.
Follow-up the growth and development of the fetus with the latest ultrasound devices.
Discovering dangerous pregnancies, for example:
Vaccinations for the pregnant mother.
Monitoring the nutritional status of the pregnant mother.
Preventing complications from pregnancy and childbirth.
Early detection of pregnancy and childbirth complications:
Refer some cases in a timely manner to the specialized hospital.
– Pregnancy with diabetes or heart disease, and to cooperate with the follow-up doctor until the pregnancy reaches the best results.
Diagnosis and treatment of pelvic pain and reproductive diseases
– The cervix.
Urinary tract infections.
– Sexually transmitted diseases.
Early detection of tumors
Periodic examination of the breast.
Carrying out analyzes for cancer markers.
Taking a sample from the cervix for tissue examination.
A Pap smear to detect any changes in the cervix.
Mammograms to detect the breast in women over 40 years old.
Ultrasound of the pelvic area to detect any uterine fibroids, cysts or tumors in the ovaries.
Family planning methods
– IUD removal.
Providing advice on family planning methods.
Intrauterine device (normal or hormonal).
– Helping the mother to choose the methods that are suitable for her by explaining the characteristics of each method and the percentage of its effectiveness and side effects.
Installing and removing the contraceptive chip.
– Revitalizing sensitive areas without pain or surgery.
– Lighten the sensitive area and restore its natural color.
– Treatment of urinary incontinence.
Monitoring the mother after childbirth.
– Giving her advice about personal hygiene.
Giving her information about family planning methods.
– Encouraging her to breastfeed and its benefits and importance for her health and the health of her child.
medical equipments :
– The laser.
– 2D, 3D and 4D sonar.
– A device that monitors the fetal pulse and uterine contractions.
– Hot Ironing Device
Cold ironing device
– Episiotomy repair
Simple vaginal abscess removal
Hot and cold cauterization of cervical ulcers
– Cold cauterization of vaginal warts